Vassalboro Public Library Covid-19 Policies
We do ask that you follow these policy requirements when visiting the library.
1. 1. We require face coverings for all, due to the changing nature of the disease, and for those who are at risk including the un-vaccinated, children, and immuno-compromised.
Thank you for keeping in mind the health and safety of others.
2. 2. Respect privacy and individual preference of others inside the library.
3. 3. Please continue to return books in the entryway. Do not place on the circulation counter.
4. 4. Continue to social distance while in the library.
5. 5. Practice good hand hygiene. If your hands are dirty sanitize or wash before handling materials.
6. 6. Do not come to the library if you are sick.
Circulation and Borrowing Privileges
When the Vassalboro Library is lax in returning materials borrowed through interlibrary loan, the library can temporarily lose the privilege of borrowing materials for all of its members. It is crucial that materials borrowed through interlibrary loan be returned in a timely manner. Habitual failure to do so may result in loss of the privilege in order to preserve the privilege for other library patrons.