Redirecting...

Automatically redirecting you to our new website.

If you're not automatically redirected in 5 seconds please click here to go to our new website.

Saying Farewell!


To the patrons and volunteers of the Vassalboro Public Library and the residents of Vassalboro, I want to thank you all for opportunity to serve as library director for your community. This town has been a second home to me and I have enjoyed every minute of my time here. I was selected to fill a full-time library position in my hometown and I have accepted that position. The library board is currently working to fill my position. I am hoping to be around a few hours on each Saturday to help at the library and train the incoming director.  Thank you all again. I am grateful for the time I spent here with all of you. 
Donna